A Special Webinar Series
PDPM READINESS: Understanding the Patient Driven Payment Model
Depression & Cognition: Navigating PHQ-9 and BIMS Interviews
Reimbursement under PDPM: The Impact of ICD-10 and Coding Sections I/J
Section GG: The Impact on PDPM and SNF QRP
The Importance and Impact of Accurate Nursing Documentation
The Final Rule: PDPM, Here We Come!
We’re All in This Together: Final Prep for PDPM
* All Webinars will begin promptly at 2PM Eastern Time.
We Are Your Full Service PDPM Solution
Critical Optical Scanning and So Much More...
Select Rehabilitation is proud to introduce MDS Assist™, our Optical Scanning Software / Electronic Portal, specifically developed to support our clients with timely and accurate MDS completion.
Accurate MDS=Accurate ID of Patient Needs and Accurate Reimbursement
Select Rehabilitation's Optical Scanning Software At A Glance
- Analyzes hospital, SNF, and therapy records for 5 day MDS submission
- Analyzes codes and medical terminology that apply to PDPM and maps to appropriate sections
of the MDS
- Provides a reference to the exact portion of the medical record from which the information was extracted, and references the supportive section of the RAI
- Assists in the identification of potential missed reimbursement and targets educational needs by identifying missed codes and reporting conflicts
What the Industry is Saying
“'We want to make sure CMS has an accurate picture of what patients are doing and how we’re serving them,' Capstick said."
"When it comes to the changes coming to Medicare reimbursement methodology, coding figures prominently in the discussion among skilled nursing providers."
"...a thorough understanding of the ICD-10 system will be critical to thrive under the new reimbursement model."
For more industry insight view our PDPM articles»